In order to generate competitive advantages, necessary changes need to be identified in time. Concurrently, the internal organisation also has to be adapted.
We help you to build and design a learning organisation and support you in implementing cost-optimised administration processes.
Fields of action
- Introduction of low-waste processes in administration
- Planning the optimal deployment of employees
- Review and introduction of IT systems
- Implementation of shop floor management with individual KPI systems
- Support in recording master data (times, KPIs, etc.)
- Introduction of lean principles with quick response manufacturing (QRM)
- Improved communication and information flow throughout order processing
- Process-oriented organisational structure due to lean administration processes
- Transparency of processes through process cost analysis
- Optimal deployment of employees and targeted use of IT systems
- Improved master data for continuous optimisation
We will conduct a structured activity analysis to examine administrative processes.
Here we jointly identify which tasks can also be characterised as "value-adding" in production-related areas and which as wasteful.
These can be evaluated based on process costs, while potentials can be determined and sustainably improved. Lean administration based on a learning organisation is our goal. We will support you in the implementation, training and therefore in the design and reorganisation of your processes.